1. To bring to each meeting a subject that has a biblical presentation and practical application for the lives of the MOTH. All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2. To help each man with the ability to reach out to other men in the MOTH for accountability, prayer support and emotional encouragement. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
3. MOTH will seek different studies and materials that are available and interpret the biblical understanding of the Christian faith, Christian practice, and the Christian walk for their personal life, family life and in business practices; we will also seek pastoral guidance when needed. “But seek first his kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
4. MOTH is a community of ministry whereby men can be transparent with their lives, sharing their strengths and areas that need prayer, encouragement, and emotional support without fear of judgment. Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
5. MOTH is meant to create a spiritually nurtured canopy of prayer whereby men can sharpen each other’s spiritual leadership so as to model before other men how to relate to God their Father, to put their spouses before their own wants, desires and needs. As men of God we are here to model to others on how to be spiritual leaders of our house. As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
To reach out with God’s love to those men and their family members whom
are disconnected from spiritual, mental, emotional and physical support, that
Jesus Christ gives, through His church.
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
501c3 non-profit organization
MEN OF THE HOURGLASS
To help each person to be what God wants them to be in their life by deepening their relationship with God. For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Join us every Tuesday night as we learn about becoming the best man God designed us to be, men of integrity constructing a godly legacy for their families and generations to come. No child care provided. We meet at First Baptist Church 11980 Alternate A1A Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.
But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.